- Relief Printing, by Anne Westley (2005). Part of the British set entitled Printmaking Handbook Series, "aimed at the student or the practised [sic] printmaker who is experimenting in a new area".
- Relief Printmaking: A Manual of Techniques, by Colin Walkin (1997). Another British publication. Many illustrations, but none in color, which is shame.
- The Complete Manual of Relief Printmaking, by Katie Clemson and Rosemary Simmons (1988). This is an excellent book and I recommend it highly. It's my favorite of these three.
Other useful books
- Printmaking for Beginners, by Jane Stobart (2005) has a chapter on relief printing.
- Handmade Prints: An Introduction to Creative Printmaking Without A Press, by A. Desmet and J. Anderson (2000) has a number of chapters on various kinds of relief printmaking techniques.
- The Complete Printmaker: Techniques/Traditions/Innovations, by J. Ross et al. (1990) has a whole 50+ page section on relief printmaking.
- The Woodcut Artist's Handbook: Techniques and Tools for Relief Printmaking, by G. A. Walker (2005) is also very good.
- Hand of a Craftsman: The Woodcut Technique of Gustave Baumann, by David Acton (1996) is an exquisite book.