- Buy local! M.E.Swing Co.
- Highest Rated Coffees, as per the folks at Coffee Review. Note: same roasters appear over and over again. Hmmm.
- Pour-over brewing tips from Sweet Maria's
- Cold-brewed Iced Coffee how-to from Smitten Kitchen
- Miscellaneous this n' that at INeedCoffe.com
- Ristretto / Pour-Over Coffee Drips Into New York - More detail on the fine points of pour-over, from the NYT. Including the delightful Hario Buono Drip Kettle, from Japan.
Remember:☛ "Ground coffee loses a lot of its aromatics and other stuff in the first minute after being ground." So don't dilly dally.
☛ Fresh-brewed coffee is "fresh" for 10 minutes or less. So 'pour over' only one cup at a time.