Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hundred Iteration Challenge

I have (tentatively) decided to accept a challenge to do 100 quick variations on the same scene, along the trail blazed by Marla Baggetta's spectacular '100 Variations'. Shown in her blog, here. And organized and cheer-led by Deborah Secor, here.

The image I chose to desecrate is from JMW Turner's Mortlake Terrace, which hangs in the NGA and which I love so much it's my MacBook's 'desktop'. 









Below is my crop and the "cartoon" taken from it, that will guide the pics.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Extra Special BONUS Video: 4-year-old Josh Sacco channeling Kurt Russell as Herb Brooks in 'Miracle'. Compare with the "real thing" here. Outstanding! (If you go to Wyshynski's page you can play the two clips simultaneously. High-larry-us!)

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Rah rah! :-D

Deborah

annie said...

Go for it, Jan! It will be fun to watch what you do with it.
annie

Observe Closely said...

Thanks, Annie! I hope I can keep the energy level up enough!